Sunday, September 13, 2009

Notes from the Western Front


A few notes and pictures of interest, at least to us:

Our New "House" (at least, as it looked when we moved it- we've added some flowers and furniture):


The view from my new commute (warning: this may make those of you in Big City want to move out here!):



Teaching three days a week = pure awesomeness

Leaving me time to make things like this eggplant pizza: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Eggplant-Pizza-102240
Pure deliciousness.

Speaking of pure awesomeness- The LIQUOR aisle at Target!!!!!:


The CSA where we get our veggies:


Fortunately, if surprisingly, there is some good food to be had of the restaurant variety also, in nearby Moderately-Sized City:


There is a lot more nature here, too. And by nature, I mean bugs. But there is some cool nature, too:


And, in case this point hasn't been driven home enough, it's very pretty here.

Damn relaxing, too =)

2 comments:

  1. I've been checking your blog every day anxiously awaiting an update. I was so excited to see one tonight! You're house looks adorable and they countryside looks beautiful. I'm guessing a lot less traffic??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! When winter threatens not to end, I will remind you of this.

    ReplyDelete